Half Blood RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Claiming Poseidon Daughter
Fire Quickly Goes When You Jump In The Sea EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 3:40 am by Amythist

» Training...yet again (open for all to join)
Fire Quickly Goes When You Jump In The Sea EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:30 am by daughteroftheseagod998

» WaterWader
Fire Quickly Goes When You Jump In The Sea EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:24 am by emiewemy

» Elizabeth Jones
Fire Quickly Goes When You Jump In The Sea EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:10 am by emiewemy

» a bow with celestial bronze tiped arrows
Fire Quickly Goes When You Jump In The Sea EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:59 am by ashplayer

» Claiming Athena Son
Fire Quickly Goes When You Jump In The Sea EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:35 am by ashplayer

» Kelly Stennar
Fire Quickly Goes When You Jump In The Sea EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:53 pm by Kelly Stennar

» mortiferum
Fire Quickly Goes When You Jump In The Sea EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:27 am by Athena

» Cabin of the Underworld (Open)
Fire Quickly Goes When You Jump In The Sea EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:26 am by Alex Jones

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff

Head Admins
Apollo
Grover

Moderators
Poseidon
Percy Jackson
Kaira
Alyssa

Graphic Designers
Kaira

Technicians
Top posters
Apollo (248)
Fire Quickly Goes When You Jump In The Sea I_vote_lcapFire Quickly Goes When You Jump In The Sea I_voting_barFire Quickly Goes When You Jump In The Sea I_vote_rcap 
Poseidon (223)
Fire Quickly Goes When You Jump In The Sea I_vote_lcapFire Quickly Goes When You Jump In The Sea I_voting_barFire Quickly Goes When You Jump In The Sea I_vote_rcap 
Alyssa (200)
David & Grover (164)
Kaira (120)
Drag (108)
Percy Jackson (103)
Alex Jones (62)
Silena Beauregard (58)
Logan Grey (53)

Affiliates

Toolbar

Credits

Website-Apollo
Graphics and Sidebar-Kaira
Tool Bar- x Nikolia x
Home Page and Redone Theme-Kaira
Host-Forumotions

Fire Quickly Goes When You Jump In The Sea

2 posters

Go down

Fire Quickly Goes When You Jump In The Sea Empty Fire Quickly Goes When You Jump In The Sea

Post by David & Grover Sat May 29, 2010 1:11 am

"Phew" Grover says as the fire disappears, I hope that girl is okay! I was nearly monsters dinner there I'm sure Hades would have fed me to his monsters!
David & Grover
David & Grover
Administrator
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Fire Quickly Goes When You Jump In The Sea Empty Re: Fire Quickly Goes When You Jump In The Sea

Post by Drag Sat May 29, 2010 1:23 am

Hades soared over the beach with Claire on his back. He noticed that stupid satyr at the corner of his eye. " He caused me alot of uneeded trouble! " He yelled as he shot a fireball out of his mouth at Grover. He then continued to Hollywood.
Drag
Drag

Back to top Go down

Fire Quickly Goes When You Jump In The Sea Empty Re: Fire Quickly Goes When You Jump In The Sea

Post by David & Grover Sat May 29, 2010 1:25 am

"Oh no" Wimpered grover, as he shot underwater, He goes above the surface to get a gulp of air, "If only percy was around" Grover says miserably
David & Grover
David & Grover
Administrator
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum