Half Blood RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
    » Claiming Poseidon Daughter
    Annabeth Chase EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 3:40 am by Amythist

» Training...yet again (open for all to join)
    Annabeth Chase EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:30 am by daughteroftheseagod998

» WaterWader
    Annabeth Chase EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:24 am by emiewemy

» Elizabeth Jones
    Annabeth Chase EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:10 am by emiewemy

» a bow with celestial bronze tiped arrows
    Annabeth Chase EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:59 am by ashplayer

» Claiming Athena Son
    Annabeth Chase EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:35 am by ashplayer

» Kelly Stennar
    Annabeth Chase EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:53 pm by Kelly Stennar

» mortiferum
    Annabeth Chase EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:27 am by Athena

» Cabin of the Underworld (Open)
    Annabeth Chase EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:26 am by Alex Jones

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Staff

Head Admins
    Apollo
    Grover

Moderators
    Poseidon
    Percy Jackson
    Kaira
    Alyssa

Graphic Designers
    Kaira

Technicians
    Top posters
    Apollo (248)
    Annabeth Chase I_vote_lcapAnnabeth Chase I_voting_barAnnabeth Chase I_vote_rcap 
    Poseidon (223)
    Alyssa (200)
    David & Grover (164)
    Kaira (120)
    Drag (108)
    Percy Jackson (103)
    Alex Jones (62)
    Silena Beauregard (58)
    Logan Grey (53)

Affiliates

Toolbar

Credits

Website-Apollo
    Graphics and Sidebar-Kaira
    Tool Bar- x Nikolia x
    Home Page and Redone Theme-Kaira
    Host-Forumotions

Annabeth Chase

2 posters

Go down

Annabeth Chase Empty Annabeth Chase

Post by Annabeth Chase Sat May 29, 2010 7:34 pm

~Basic Information~
    Name: Annabeth Chase
    Birthday:
    9-08-1996
    Olympian Parent: (Must be claimed in RP)
    Athena
    ( i have a question about this , who am i supposed to mp if there isnt an Athena in the forum yet?)

~Appearance & Personality~
    Description/Picture:
    Spoiler:

Annabeth has curly blond hair , and has typical California girl looks, save for her stormy gray eyes that claim to seem like she was analysing whoever she was looking up at during a first meeting, as if thinking of the best way to take the person down. She has tanned skin and looks very athletic. She often wears a side pony tail, her magical Yankee cap, and/or her orange camp half-blood t-shirt

Height:
    5'9"
    Weight:
    Weapon of Choice:
    A magical Yankees baseball cap that turns you invisible when you put it on.
    A celestial bronze knife that she uses as weapon. This was given to her by Luke when they met and she was nothing but a child aged seven , since then she carries it where ever she goes.

Personality:

As Athena's kid she is known to be smart , real smart , wise , inteligent. That may be the reason why she sees the world through another perspective. She seems to analize everything that surrounds her , which can be quite intimaditng for those who are with her. She has an extense knowledge in practically every subject , standing out greek myths and her passion : arquitecture . Because of that they are many times in which se gets carried away and babbles stuff that most people dont understand or apreciate. Her fatal flaw is hubris , also known as deadly pride , as se imagines that she could do everything way better than the god themselves.

At first she does not trust people to much due to her past , even if she doesnt show it , dee inside she feels somehow left out from her family and insecure but she wont talk about it. Others know her as being a leader , a miss knowitall , kind , and helpfull always storming ideas and plans. she likes to be organized and believes that everything should have a plan .

Powers
    *Great wisdom and strategy in combat
    * Photographic memomry
    * Extense knowledge in all subjects
    *Stronger than other demigods.

Moves:

. Moves like this..

Name: target archery
    Description: She just needs a bow and arrows . By just concentrating and visualizing her target she never misses.

Name: Sword combat
    Description:
    By using two swords at the same time and footwork , she creates a distraction to her opponent.Creating an effect of greater exhaustion on the other , and then by using a small punch or touching ( chinesse method) the correct body part (this can be the back of the neck , shoulder or ear) it can leave your enemy unconscious.

~History~
    When Annabeth was five, her father got re-married. He and his wife had two kids together, Matthew and Bobby. Because Annabeth was a demigod, their family was constantly being attacked by monsters. Annabeth's stepmom thought that she was a freak, so Annabeth ran away from home at the age of seven. She believed that she was not wanted at home, always feeling outcasted. She then fought monsters with the guidance of her mother, Athena, for a few months.Then she met Luke and Thalia who were older than her and protected her. They arrived at camp , and she has been there since.

~Other Information

Dislikes:
    *Spiders
    * Cyclops

Affinity:
    Good

RP Sample:

Annabeth walked her way through camp and then entered the nº3 cabin , also known as the Athena cabin . For her it was different , that small wooden building , an imitation of a greek temple's arquitecture ,it had a totally different meaning to her. The correct definition would be no other than : home.

She made her way to her room and let herself collapse into her bed , fortunately her siblings weren´t anywhere to be seen. She sighed taking off any armour that remained from the earlier archery practice , and left them in an organized pile . She sighed as she let her back lean against the wooden wall . She tried to stay calm , lost in her own world of perfection. All she had been doing since se got there about five years ago was nothing more than training , training and more practice. This had to be useful in a future or something , she knew that chiron expected great things from her. "One day" she thought. One day she will do something , to prove herself to all , to make her mother and father proud for once.

Last edited by Annabeth Chase on Sat May 29, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Annabeth Chase
    Annabeth Chase

Back to top Go down

Annabeth Chase Empty Re: Annabeth Chase

Post by Apollo Sat May 29, 2010 8:53 pm

1. We still don't have any Athena but still you are known as her daughter. Smile If there's an athena, you can pm her about the claiming but for the mean time you can rp anywhere Smile and known as as an Athena Child.

2. Moves like this..

Name: Prophetical Poetry
    Description: She would say a verse from any poem she likes and draw someone into telling her information. The information could be anything, from favorite color to deepest secret.
    Name: Marching Tune
    Description:Like the pied piper, she could play this tune, to draw weak or sleeping people or small animals out of their houses and into shelter. This move is used for evacuation.

this is a move from Kaira's apps^

You can make a move such as..

Archery thingies, Sword Combats, Forging, Shockwaves...like that Smile
    Apollo
    Apollo
    Administrator
     Administrator

https://halfbloodrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Sat May 29, 2010 11:21 pm

done Very Happy
    Annabeth Chase
    Annabeth Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Sun May 30, 2010 7:59 pm

~Approved~

Note: Do you want just 1 move? Cause others have 3-5 moves Smile but anyways, you can still edit till tommorow if you like, I'll put it in the approved chars tom. Smile
    Apollo
    Apollo
    Administrator
     Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Chase Sun May 30, 2010 11:00 pm

ive got 2 for now ^^ i'll edit if anything more comes to my mind Very Happy . Thanks Very Happy
    Annabeth Chase
    Annabeth Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Mon May 31, 2010 9:58 am

Err..just PM me the moves you want to add ^_^ Okay.

Moved to Approved Chars.
    Apollo
    Apollo
    Administrator
     Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down