Half Blood RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Claiming Poseidon Daughter
Silena Beauregard EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 3:40 am by Amythist

» Training...yet again (open for all to join)
Silena Beauregard EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:30 am by daughteroftheseagod998

» WaterWader
Silena Beauregard EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:24 am by emiewemy

» Elizabeth Jones
Silena Beauregard EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:10 am by emiewemy

» a bow with celestial bronze tiped arrows
Silena Beauregard EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:59 am by ashplayer

» Claiming Athena Son
Silena Beauregard EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:35 am by ashplayer

» Kelly Stennar
Silena Beauregard EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:53 pm by Kelly Stennar

» mortiferum
Silena Beauregard EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:27 am by Athena

» Cabin of the Underworld (Open)
Silena Beauregard EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:26 am by Alex Jones

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff

Head Admins
Apollo
Grover

Moderators
Poseidon
Percy Jackson
Kaira
Alyssa

Graphic Designers
Kaira

Technicians
Top posters
Apollo (248)
Silena Beauregard I_vote_lcapSilena Beauregard I_voting_barSilena Beauregard I_vote_rcap 
Poseidon (223)
Silena Beauregard I_vote_lcapSilena Beauregard I_voting_barSilena Beauregard I_vote_rcap 
Alyssa (200)
David & Grover (164)
Kaira (120)
Drag (108)
Percy Jackson (103)
Alex Jones (62)
Silena Beauregard (58)
Logan Grey (53)

Affiliates

Toolbar

Credits

Website-Apollo
Graphics and Sidebar-Kaira
Tool Bar- x Nikolia x
Home Page and Redone Theme-Kaira
Host-Forumotions

Silena Beauregard

3 posters

Go down

Silena Beauregard Empty Silena Beauregard

Post by Silena Beauregard Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:57 pm

~Basic Information~
Name: Silena Beauregard
Birthday: September 8, 1993
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite (Must be claimed in RP)

~Appearance & Personality~
Description/Picture: (Picture,or descriptive paragraph on looks)

Silena Beauregard 42-10

"Silena on a Spring day"

Height: Average. About 5'2
Weight: 43 kg
Weapon of Choice: (Please explain its history and ability)
Actually on Camp activities, Silena stays back and just looks at her reflection in the pond where the naiads reside. Though in times of absolute necessity, she fights with the spear in melee, uses guerrilla warfare with the bow, and the use of minor magic to incapacitate her foes.
Personality: As councilor of the Aphrodite cabin, she always makes sure that everything is neat and in order. Percy, son of Poseidon even describes her as a "neat freak" for being expectant in perfectionism when it comes to the cleanliness and orderliness of the cabins. Despite her high level vanity, she is one of the "nicer" Aphrodite children(and again, as Percy states). She is very kind and affectionate and is the best demigod when it comes to riding and flying the pegasus.
Powers:(Still not granted until claimed) As daughter of Aphrodite, she enchants men when she walks, has magical control of clothes, makeup and jewelry and has a minor degree of love magic. She can also manipulate people(more usually men) into doing things by starting with "I demand you".
Moves: Being the daughter of Aphrodite means you are more manipulative, seductive and tricky rather than combative. Silena only has the general moves of a demigod such as battle instincts(which allow her to move more in the battlefield and is believed to be ADHD to ordinary mortals).
~History~

Ever since the time of her consciousness, she never knew about her mother that much. All her father(who was a chocolate seller) keeps saying is that her mother is the most beautiful woman in the world. The more her father told her about Silena's identity, the more enigmatic things occur(such as her wardrobe being torn into pieces and her pet dog turned to stone). When she was about 8 a Satyr found her and brought her to Camp Half-Blood. She is currently 12 and is waiting for the chance to be claimed by her mystery mother.

~Other Information

Likes: Silena likes being in front of the wardrobe, shopping, drowning herself in makeup and showering with perfume. She likes spending time with her friends and other company.
Dislikes: The bonbons her father gives her, which she described: "It tastes like cardboard".
Affinity: At the start she is good. In the midway she is convinced by Luke to be a spy for Kronos so she becomes evil. Though in the later part, she realizes what she's done and turns back to good(though she is still forced to be a spy).

RP Sample:

The huge double-door creaked as Silena opened it.

"Umm, dad, why is my wardrobe in pieces?", she said. "NO! My Givenchy perfume! And my makeup!".

"What's the hassle there honey?", her dad said.

After a long time of silence her father decided to go to her room only to see Silena crying.

"Oh my, the wardrobe, your bed, why is it torn off?", her father said.

"I don't know"

"Why would that happen without you knowing?"

Silena just shrugged and went outside, her makeup drenched in tears. Neither Silena nor his father knew that a satyr was staring outside from the window.....

Last edited by Silena Beauregard on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Silena Beauregard
Silena Beauregard

Back to top Go down

Silena Beauregard Empty Re: Silena Beauregard

Post by David & Grover Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:32 pm

Hello,

I am sorry but this isn't completed so I can'y accept, if you know you haven't finished it yet mark it as [In Progress].

Read the template so you know what to add: https://halfbloodrpg.rpg-board.net/templates-f16/demi-god-template-t15.htm
David & Grover
David & Grover
Administrator
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silena Beauregard Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:14 am

Oh sorry, I missed the History and the Other Information. I modified it now.
Silena Beauregard
Silena Beauregard

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Err..we don't use celebrities as our char...can you find an anime for your char..I'm sure there's so many Wink thanks

when its done your..

~APPROVED!
Apollo
Apollo
Administrator
 Administrator

https://halfbloodrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Silena Beauregard Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:40 pm

Oh, sorry, my bad! Its' modified again.
Silena Beauregard
Silena Beauregard

Back to top Go down

Post by Silena Beauregard Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:48 pm

By the way since I'm a child of Aphrodite and there is currently no Aphrodite, how can I be claimed? Will the admin RP as Aphrodite?
Silena Beauregard
Silena Beauregard

Back to top Go down

Post by David & Grover Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:49 pm

Hello,

Please don't bump within the 24 hour bumping rule unless you have admin permission or you really need to, please instead edit your post!

By the way since I'm a child of Aphrodite and there is currently no Aphrodite, how can I be claimed? Will the admin RP as Aphrodite?
Sorry no you will have to wait until someone applys for Aphrodite before you get claimed!
David & Grover
David & Grover
Administrator
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by David & Grover Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:03 pm

*Approved*
*Locked*
*Moved To Approved Requests*
David & Grover
David & Grover