Half Blood RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Claiming Poseidon Daughter
Training [Open to all] EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 3:40 am by Amythist

» Training...yet again (open for all to join)
Training [Open to all] EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:30 am by daughteroftheseagod998

» WaterWader
Training [Open to all] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:24 am by emiewemy

» Elizabeth Jones
Training [Open to all] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:10 am by emiewemy

» a bow with celestial bronze tiped arrows
Training [Open to all] EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:59 am by ashplayer

» Claiming Athena Son
Training [Open to all] EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:35 am by ashplayer

» Kelly Stennar
Training [Open to all] EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:53 pm by Kelly Stennar

» mortiferum
Training [Open to all] EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:27 am by Athena

» Cabin of the Underworld (Open)
Training [Open to all] EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:26 am by Alex Jones

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff

Head Admins
Apollo
Grover

Moderators
Poseidon
Percy Jackson
Kaira
Alyssa

Graphic Designers
Kaira

Technicians
Top posters
Apollo (248)
Training [Open to all] I_vote_lcapTraining [Open to all] I_voting_barTraining [Open to all] I_vote_rcap 
Poseidon (223)
Training [Open to all] I_vote_lcapTraining [Open to all] I_voting_barTraining [Open to all] I_vote_rcap 
Alyssa (200)
David & Grover (164)
Kaira (120)
Drag (108)
Percy Jackson (103)
Alex Jones (62)
Silena Beauregard (58)
Logan Grey (53)

Affiliates

Toolbar

Credits

Website-Apollo
Graphics and Sidebar-Kaira
Tool Bar- x Nikolia x
Home Page and Redone Theme-Kaira
Host-Forumotions

Training [Open to all]

3 posters

Go down

Training [Open to all] Empty Training [Open to all]

Post by Alyssa Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:41 pm

Alyssa entered the training room confidently with an arrow and some extra bows. Her strawberry-blonde hair shined in the sunlight and she had a smile on her face. You could tell that she was excited.
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Training [Open to all] Empty Re: Training [Open to all]

Post by Alex Jones Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:43 am

Alex the idiot that fell to the ground and burned the dinning Pavilion came to the Arena. He wasnt allowed in. So he simply used parkour. He got in, he grabbed his sword and stabbed a dummy.
Alex Jones
Alex Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:51 am

"Hi!" Alyssa said to Alex. She backed away as he slashed the dummy in half. "I don't think I have ever met you before! I'm Alyssa..." She located a far away dummy and aimed her bow and arrow at it.
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jones Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:48 am

Alex spun his sword hit threw it to the ground "Whats up" He said. He shadow traveled over to the bench and sat. He was tired like really tired. "Im Alex Jones we havent met" he hated the happy go lucky Apollo girls.
Alex Jones
Alex Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:18 am

The hairs stood up on Alyssa's arms when Alex turned into a shadow and suddenly appeared on a bench. She ran after him and sat next to him. "So your, like, a child of Hades, right?" she asked. "That's cool! Well... sort of... alot of the campers that I have met are sort of scared of them... Like those Alcover twins... everyone complains about how mean they are! But you seem sort of nice..." She smiled.
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by Silena Beauregard Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:23 pm

The floors sound something more of like doll shoes kicked to the ground. Silena came in supplied by Chiron with a longbow and a few arrows and sent to train here. Being new, she randomly approached the two people conversing. One of them, Alex, who she already knew, was training with his sword.

"Hi", she said to Alex. She then bowed to the girl.
Silena Beauregard
Silena Beauregard

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:52 am

Her eyes widened with excitement when she was suddenly bowed to. "Hi!" said Alyssa. "Oh, cool. I've never had somebody bow to me. I feel like a queen..."

The girl that stood before was pretty, very pretty. She could only be a daughter of... "Aphrodite? Are you a daughter of Aphrodite? I haven't been claimed yet but I did some research and my parent could only be Apollo." She paused. " I'm not sure yet but all my life I have been strangely gifted at music and look at what I can do!"

Alyssa twirled a tiny ball of light around her fingers. Alyssa smiled. "Oh, I forgot! My name is Alyssa Swan."
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jones Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:46 am

Alex loved his ability to know how who pther Demigods parents where. "Nah the Alcover twins arent that bad once you get to know them they are cool". Then saw Silena. He had to admit she was pretty but she didnt like girls like that.
Alex Jones
Alex Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:20 am

Alyssa noticed Alex looking at the Aphrodite girl. "Do you like her?" Alyssa asked, out of nowhere. "The Aphrodite girl, I mean." Alyssa was sort of curious and she didn't mean to cause any trouble. Most likely the answer would be no, anyways.
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jones Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:39 am

"Truth is she pretty." Alex said But not my type He thought. Alex was the kinda person that didnt really hide anything.
Alex Jones
Alex Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:56 am

"Oh... I take that as a maybe!" Alyssa replied. "In case your wondering, I wasn't trying to start anything. I was just wondering." Alyssa smiled. She nodded in a matter-of-fact way and blew her bangs out of her face.
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by Silena Beauregard Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:56 pm

"Daughter of Aphrodite?", Silena answered. "I don't know my godly parent. I'm not particularly good at anything except grooming and . . ."

A thought rose in Silena. She thought about how demigods were connected to their godly parents. Alyssa was talented in music and can mold a ball of light in her palms(She thought Alyssa might be Apollo's). Alex, son of Hades started a fire in the Dining Pavilion. It all made sense. Silena thought for a moment, then sighed.

Am I really the daughter of Aphrodite?, she thought to herself.

Nevertheless, Silena shook the topic from her head and pulled out an arrow and shot a dummy and missed. After all of her arrows were drained(and all missed), she tried to stab the dummy with a spear(which just went through it as if nothing happened), sliced the dummy with twin daggers(which again she was too weak to handle) and, with desperation managed to decapitate the dummy by throwing her comb.
Silena Beauregard
Silena Beauregard

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 am

"I knew it! Maybe you are one of the daughters of Aphrodite!" Alyssa exclaimed. "You can decapitate people with combs!" Alysssa smiled. There really wasn't anything very good about knowing how to take people's heads off with a grooming device... In a place other than Camp Halfblood everyone would have thought you were crazy. Alyssa continued to twirl the ball of light around her fingers.
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by Silena Beauregard Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:13 pm

"I don't really know, I'm not that sure Aphrodite's my mother", Silena replied.

In another attempt, Silena threw a brush whose bristles sent straws of hay showering.

"Oh-My-Gosh."
Silena Beauregard
Silena Beauregard

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:31 am

"Think about it! How could she NOT be your mother?" Alyssa said. She hated the Silena was being so unsure of herself.
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by Silena Beauregard Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:02 pm

"Well, I've come to think of it, she might be my mother, she still hasn't claimed me"
Silena Beauregard
Silena Beauregard

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:47 am

"Keep your hopes high," Alyssa said. "But not too high... You don't want to be dissapointed if Aphrodite doesn't claim you." Alyssa aimed another arrow at a dummy and shot it right in the middle of the dummy's face.
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down