Half Blood RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Claiming Poseidon Daughter
At My Throne Room [Private] EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 3:40 am by Amythist

» Training...yet again (open for all to join)
At My Throne Room [Private] EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:30 am by daughteroftheseagod998

» WaterWader
At My Throne Room [Private] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:24 am by emiewemy

» Elizabeth Jones
At My Throne Room [Private] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:10 am by emiewemy

» a bow with celestial bronze tiped arrows
At My Throne Room [Private] EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:59 am by ashplayer

» Claiming Athena Son
At My Throne Room [Private] EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:35 am by ashplayer

» Kelly Stennar
At My Throne Room [Private] EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:53 pm by Kelly Stennar

» mortiferum
At My Throne Room [Private] EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:27 am by Athena

» Cabin of the Underworld (Open)
At My Throne Room [Private] EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:26 am by Alex Jones

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff

Head Admins
Apollo
Grover

Moderators
Poseidon
Percy Jackson
Kaira
Alyssa

Graphic Designers
Kaira

Technicians
Top posters
Apollo (248)
At My Throne Room [Private] I_vote_lcapAt My Throne Room [Private] I_voting_barAt My Throne Room [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Poseidon (223)
At My Throne Room [Private] I_vote_lcapAt My Throne Room [Private] I_voting_barAt My Throne Room [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Alyssa (200)
David & Grover (164)
Kaira (120)
Drag (108)
Percy Jackson (103)
Alex Jones (62)
Silena Beauregard (58)
Logan Grey (53)

Affiliates

Toolbar

Credits

Website-Apollo
Graphics and Sidebar-Kaira
Tool Bar- x Nikolia x
Home Page and Redone Theme-Kaira
Host-Forumotions

At My Throne Room [Private]

Go down

At My Throne Room [Private] Empty At My Throne Room [Private]

Post by Poseidon Tue May 04, 2010 5:35 pm

At My Throne Room [Private] Underwater_Palace_Throne_Room_by_ArthurK87

Poseidon entered his throne room. It was really wonderful to see his palace. Columns of Ancient Greek are covered with sea weeds. School of Fishes all around the world, swim, and bows in front of him and swims away. Poseidon can see many mer-mans and mermaids working on their position. Some Cyclopes builds towers and houses for other marine animals.

The throne room was the most beautiful spot you could see all over his palace. The brightness of the Corals makes the Throne Room looked as a Night Club. Coral Reefs were always been full of fishes. It a treasure that every pirate wants to have. Every sailor wants to find.

Poseidon walked towards his throne and sat on it. Looking at all the creatures passing by, doing their work peacefully. Its been a year of peace. Poseidon thought. Still looking at his kingdom. Feels happy of what he achieve.
Poseidon
Poseidon

Back to top Go down