Half Blood RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Claiming Poseidon Daughter
Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 3:40 am by Amythist

» Training...yet again (open for all to join)
Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:30 am by daughteroftheseagod998

» WaterWader
Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:24 am by emiewemy

» Elizabeth Jones
Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:10 am by emiewemy

» a bow with celestial bronze tiped arrows
Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:59 am by ashplayer

» Claiming Athena Son
Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:35 am by ashplayer

» Kelly Stennar
Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:53 pm by Kelly Stennar

» mortiferum
Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:27 am by Athena

» Cabin of the Underworld (Open)
Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:26 am by Alex Jones

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff

Head Admins
Apollo
Grover

Moderators
Poseidon
Percy Jackson
Kaira
Alyssa

Graphic Designers
Kaira

Technicians
Top posters
Apollo (248)
Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_vote_lcapClaiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_voting_barClaiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Poseidon (223)
Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_vote_lcapClaiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_voting_barClaiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] I_vote_rcap 
Alyssa (200)
David & Grover (164)
Kaira (120)
Drag (108)
Percy Jackson (103)
Alex Jones (62)
Silena Beauregard (58)
Logan Grey (53)

Affiliates

Toolbar

Credits

Website-Apollo
Graphics and Sidebar-Kaira
Tool Bar- x Nikolia x
Home Page and Redone Theme-Kaira
Host-Forumotions

Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]

2 posters

Go down

Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] Empty Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]

Post by Apollo Sun May 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Apollo got to the side of the camp, He awaits his daughter Clairene. He's afraid of what would her daughter might say. He really knows what a child of a crazy family feels like, try Apollo's situation where you're father's original wife will be sending a Python to kill you're mother. Its like what Apollo's is thinking of what's going to happen to Claire. She will either accept her as her father or She's going to hate her and thinks her life is really crazy. He took a deep breathe.

"Clairene, can you hear me, my daughter?" Apollo said calling her daughter.
Apollo
Apollo
Administrator
 Administrator

https://halfbloodrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] Empty Re: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]

Post by Kaira Mon May 10, 2010 12:42 am

"Clairene, can you hear me, my daughter?" She heard as she was walking. That's odd. Was she hearing voices? But then she realized that she was hearing voices, and nobody else seemed to be able to hear it. She wondered if there was another Clairene in Half-Blood, but it seemed not to be likely. Maybe someone other than herself named Clairene got lost, and her father was looking for her. But the voice rang in her ears and she decided to go towards it. She followed it until she found the source.

"Yes, I am Clairene and I can hear you." She told the man who seemed to be the source of voice. He appeared to be human, and she wondered if he was a teacher. She tilted her head slightly to the side trying to figure out who he was. She gave up as she couldn't read him that well.

"May I know who you are, please? And how you know my name?" She asked as she gave up. She folded her hands behind her back as she tapped her right foot on the ground awaiting for his answer.
Kaira
Kaira
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Back to top Go down

Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private] Empty Re: Claiming Apollo's Daughter [Private]

Post by Apollo Mon May 10, 2010 1:07 pm

He saw his lovely daughter, walking towards her. Her long blonde hair sways as she walked, her eyes we're just like her mother's. Her face was so beautiful. Apollo sighed. As soon as Clairene approached her and asked for who he is.

"Oh Clairene..." Apollo said as he hugged his daughter. "This is me, Clairene, I'm Apollo, your father." He added touching his daughter's soft hair. He was really in the moment. He really missed his daughter, He feels sorry for he left his daughter.
Apollo
Apollo
Administrator
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira Tue May 11, 2010 12:53 am

"Oh Clairene.." The man started, hugging her. Claire was a bit startled. She didn't even know him and he hugged her! She closed her eyes trying to think for a moment, and opened them when the man started talking again.

"This is me, Clairene, I'm Apollo, your father." The man, now Apollo, said. Apollo? A Greek god? Oh yeah, she remembered now. A detail she's blocked out since she went to camp. This has all been a joy ride wasn't it?

"I'm sorry. I'm just so...startled... I can barely speak. This is a great impact on my life right now." She whispered, hoping she was audible.
Kaira
Kaira
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Tue May 11, 2010 6:18 pm

"Oh, I'm really sorry Clairene." Apollo said and stood back at his original position. He's astonished of his daughter. He really loved her. As she grows he was always beside her. Looking at her, guiding her. He was feeling uneasy with his daughter.

"I'm sorry if its too fast for you..." He said as he looked at his daughter's eyes.
Apollo
Apollo
Administrator
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira Thu May 13, 2010 12:06 am

"Oh, I'm really sorry Clairene." Apollo said, as he returned to his original position. Clairene? Most people called her Claire. She eyed him, feeling uneasy. He was like a stranger, yet familiar in a way.

"I'm sorry if its too fast for you..." He looked into her eyes, and she looked away; breaking the connection. She looked down, playing with her fingers.

"It's not that...It's just...Well...I've never met you before...And...I'm just, well, surprised." She replied.
Kaira
Kaira
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Thu May 13, 2010 9:35 am

Suprised... Just like her other siblings. Apollo giggled. "You'll get used to it Claire." Apollo said smiling at her. His daughter's looks reminds her of him and Claire's mother. She was just so dazzling. "Why won't you walk with me, my love." Apollo suggested as waited for Clairene to reply.
Apollo
Apollo
Administrator
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira Thu May 13, 2010 5:09 pm

"You'll get used to it Claire." Oh god, she hoped so. She wouldn't dare say anything like that aloud though, she knew her manners. She smiled and nodded, waiting for what the god before her would say next.

"Why won't you walk with me, my love." It was more like a suggestion then a question. Claire smiled sincerely and nodded.

"All right." She said.
Kaira
Kaira
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Thu May 13, 2010 9:01 pm

He smiled at her and started to walked with her. "I knew you we're in great hands.." Apollo said thinking that he guided her well. He knew that Clair was safe in her mother's. He knows what Claire feels, he knew and saw what Claire was like when she was a child but he knows its for the best.
Apollo
Apollo
Administrator
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira Sat May 15, 2010 3:25 am

"I knew you we're in great hands.." Apollo suddenly said, and Claire smiled. Yeah, her parents were great, in fact, they were the best. She nodded, understandingly before saying

"Yeah, I am in good hands." She said, with a soft smile. Closing her eyes she started to remember those times with her parents.
Kaira
Kaira
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Tue May 18, 2010 11:40 pm

"Oh, those memories, I see that you're mom raised you perfectly..." Apollo said, suddenly stopped, remembering the times that he had with Claire's mother. It was a great time, with her mom, never wasted a minute for Claire's mom. So kind, lovable and caring.
Apollo
Apollo
Administrator
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira Wed May 19, 2010 2:17 am

"Oh, those memories, I see that you're mom raised you perfectly..." Apollo said, as he suddenly stopped as though he was thinking about something. Claire didn't want to be rude, so she just agreed.

"She did, all right." She said, wondering if her accent was odd to hear.
Kaira
Kaira
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Thu May 20, 2010 4:10 pm

"I know there's something wrong..." Apollo said looking now at his daughter, he knows who's if its true or not. Now, he feels something is bugging his daughter. "Let me know, my love.." Apollo added trying to know. He knows that his mother raised her well, with a love like her mother, is too precious.
Apollo
Apollo
Administrator
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down