Half Blood RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Claiming Poseidon Daughter
David(Davalues) Stastead(Permission from Apollo) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 3:40 am by Amythist

» Training...yet again (open for all to join)
David(Davalues) Stastead(Permission from Apollo) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:30 am by daughteroftheseagod998

» WaterWader
David(Davalues) Stastead(Permission from Apollo) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:24 am by emiewemy

» Elizabeth Jones
David(Davalues) Stastead(Permission from Apollo) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:10 am by emiewemy

» a bow with celestial bronze tiped arrows
David(Davalues) Stastead(Permission from Apollo) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:59 am by ashplayer

» Claiming Athena Son
David(Davalues) Stastead(Permission from Apollo) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:35 am by ashplayer

» Kelly Stennar
David(Davalues) Stastead(Permission from Apollo) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:53 pm by Kelly Stennar

» mortiferum
David(Davalues) Stastead(Permission from Apollo) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:27 am by Athena

» Cabin of the Underworld (Open)
David(Davalues) Stastead(Permission from Apollo) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:26 am by Alex Jones

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff

Head Admins
Apollo
Grover

Moderators
Poseidon
Percy Jackson
Kaira
Alyssa

Graphic Designers
Kaira

Technicians
Top posters
Apollo (248)
David(Davalues) Stastead(Permission from Apollo) I_vote_lcapDavid(Davalues) Stastead(Permission from Apollo) I_voting_barDavid(Davalues) Stastead(Permission from Apollo) I_vote_rcap 
Poseidon (223)
David(Davalues) Stastead(Permission from Apollo) I_vote_lcapDavid(Davalues) Stastead(Permission from Apollo) I_voting_barDavid(Davalues) Stastead(Permission from Apollo) I_vote_rcap 
Alyssa (200)
David & Grover (164)
Kaira (120)
Drag (108)
Percy Jackson (103)
Alex Jones (62)
Silena Beauregard (58)
Logan Grey (53)

Affiliates

Toolbar

Credits

Website-Apollo
Graphics and Sidebar-Kaira
Tool Bar- x Nikolia x
Home Page and Redone Theme-Kaira
Host-Forumotions

David(Davalues) Stastead(Permission from Apollo)

2 posters

Go down

David(Davalues) Stastead(Permission from Apollo) Empty David(Davalues) Stastead(Permission from Apollo)

Post by David & Grover Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:17 am

~Basic Information~
Name: David Stastead
Birthday: 15 December
Olympian Parent: Poseidon

~Appearance & Personality~
Description/Picture:
He has wonderful black hair short and spiked at the front!
He is very slim and reasonbly tall!
His beatiful blue eyes are pools of water!
He wears blue jeans!
And a cool white top with a fashionable black jacket!
He wheres slick shoes!

Height: 5'8
Weight: 100 pounds under avarege!
Weapon of Choice:
Tidal Sword:
The wonderful lunar blue sword has swirling sea circles all around it, it has great power although it isn't very heavy! It is a one of a kind and a figt from Poseidon!

Personality:
He is very very strong has fantastic speed and amazing agility!
He is also very strong!
His favourite food is Pizza
His favourite drink is Sunkist Lemon!
You will often see him playing football for the the best under 15 team in the world!
He is very clever!
His weakness is a good looking girl and friends!
His fatal flaw would be saving a friend which ends up in him dying as well as all the greek gods!

Powers
He can strike a sword with amazing skill!
His reaction times are extremely fast!
He can play football better than Ronaldo!

Moves:

Sea At Command
He can will the sea to do anything he wants!

Water From Nowhere
He can make water come from nowhere!

Talking With Horses
He can talk and undertsand horses!

~History~
He used to live in a spacious house on the outskirts of LA, he lived with his Mam and Step Dad, He has two brothers, Jake and Kian and two sisters Lois(Low-wis) and Lilly! They where a very happy family they where all amazingly talented, they could also all see through the mist! One day in school he got attacked by Stestrapahles a half crocodile half horse! It tried to eat him for dinner he was saved by two other demi gods Percy Jackson and Anabeth Chase. He was taken to camp and he soon got overabout all the new things he learned! He started to settle in with the Hermes cabin but he still wasn't claimed!

~Other Information

Likes: Sea, Football, Sword Fights, Reading and Music (If any.)
Dislikes: Annoying bullys, Stestrapahles's, People chatting while he reads! Cheaters! (If any.)
Affinity: Very kind hearted, would do anything for a friend! (Evil, Good or Neutral.)

RP Sample:
He starts his last day of school this term and as the day goes by he plays with his brothers Kian and Jake! He played football and they beat the other team agian, two goals from David, one goal from Jake and Kian! It was time for there small afternoon school trip to a park, for some reason a special park! As they got back from there trip the where just about to finish school when David and his brothers and sisters where attacked! The monster shouted "5 Demi Gods For Lunch" "No, get me firstyou thing don't kill me brothers or sisters me first you idiot" David said bravely. "Fine by me" The monster said. Just before he was monsters tea some shouted "Hey, Eat this" Anabeth said as the monster got asword sliced throught is mouth! The monster disintigrated! "Thanks, Who are you?" David asked. "I'm Anabeth" Anabeth said "And I'm Percy" Percy said. "Cool names" David chuckled! "What on earth was that" Jake asked nervously. "Oh just a monster" Anabeth said. "We'll have to take you to camp hal blood". "To what" David and his brothers and sisters asked all at once. "Oh you'll see" Anabeth and Percy said!

David & Grover
David & Grover
Administrator
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

David(Davalues) Stastead(Permission from Apollo) Empty Re: David(Davalues) Stastead(Permission from Apollo)

Post by Apollo Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:56 pm

~Approved!~
Apollo
Apollo
Administrator
 Administrator

https://halfbloodrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down