Half Blood RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Claiming Poseidon Daughter
Taking Things In(Open) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 3:40 am by Amythist

» Training...yet again (open for all to join)
Taking Things In(Open) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:30 am by daughteroftheseagod998

» WaterWader
Taking Things In(Open) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:24 am by emiewemy

» Elizabeth Jones
Taking Things In(Open) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:10 am by emiewemy

» a bow with celestial bronze tiped arrows
Taking Things In(Open) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:59 am by ashplayer

» Claiming Athena Son
Taking Things In(Open) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:35 am by ashplayer

» Kelly Stennar
Taking Things In(Open) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:53 pm by Kelly Stennar

» mortiferum
Taking Things In(Open) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:27 am by Athena

» Cabin of the Underworld (Open)
Taking Things In(Open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:26 am by Alex Jones

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff

Head Admins
Apollo
Grover

Moderators
Poseidon
Percy Jackson
Kaira
Alyssa

Graphic Designers
Kaira

Technicians
Top posters
Apollo (248)
Taking Things In(Open) I_vote_lcapTaking Things In(Open) I_voting_barTaking Things In(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Poseidon (223)
Taking Things In(Open) I_vote_lcapTaking Things In(Open) I_voting_barTaking Things In(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Alyssa (200)
David & Grover (164)
Kaira (120)
Drag (108)
Percy Jackson (103)
Alex Jones (62)
Silena Beauregard (58)
Logan Grey (53)

Affiliates

Toolbar

Credits

Website-Apollo
Graphics and Sidebar-Kaira
Tool Bar- x Nikolia x
Home Page and Redone Theme-Kaira
Host-Forumotions

Taking Things In(Open)

2 posters

Go down

Taking Things In(Open) Empty Taking Things In(Open)

Post by David & Grover Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:54 am

David took a walk around the forest trying to understand and take in all the new information Chiron had gave him! He sat under a tree in the shade and ate a an apple while he was eating he heard rustling and a he nearly screamed but it was only a tree nymph taking a walk! It started to get dark and he fell asleep well um bfore dinner but um well not in the best location! He woke up and he looked at his watch, "Holy Gods Its Midnight""Everyonge must be trying to find me" He shouted to himself. He started walking and walked straight into a tre "Ouch" he muttered, he just couldn't see at all! He had to stay where he thought it was safe!

David & Grover
David & Grover
Administrator
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Taking Things In(Open) Empty Re: Taking Things In(Open)

Post by Alyssa Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:44 pm

It was 8:00 P.M. and Alyssa stomach was full from the dinner she had eaten. She decided to take a walk through the forest. So, she grabbed a flashlight and a bag of sweets and she dissapeared through the lair of trees and green. This was a mistake. She had not realized how big the forest was and soon she was lost.

"Hello?" she yelled. Hopefully someone was nearby. They could help her get back to camp but there was only rustling from the leaves and the echo of her voice.

"Ouch," a sudden voice exclaimed. She jumped and then realized that the voice she heard was that of a person. She crossed her fingers. If she could locate where the sound had come from, the person could probably direct her back to camp. She turned on her heel and walked towards the direction of the voice and soon came across a dark haired boy.

"Hello?" she asked.
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by David & Grover Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:37 am

David walked through the forest and kept bumping into things he fell straight into a thorn bush "Ouch" he yelled and he struggled out and brushed the thorns off him, he heard a voice but he thought he was imagining things but then he saw a light and a green haired girl appeared in front of him "Hello?" she asked "Who are you and what are you doing here?" David asked polietly.
David & Grover
David & Grover
Administrator
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:18 am

(OOC: Alyssa doesn't have green hair. I have two characters and the one with green hair are the twins. They are daughters of Hades.Click on the names for their character profile >>>> Alyssa Swan and The twins)

"My name is Alyssa," Alyssa replied. "I was taking a walk through the forest when I got lost." The boy seemed to be in a little bit of trouble. There were thorns in his hair and he looked tired as if he had just woke up.

Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by David & Grover Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:25 am

"Hi, my names David and I sorta got lost too, I was taking a walk in broad daylight but then I just fell asleep, when I woke it was so dark, I kept falling into thorn bushes and tripping over twigs!" David explained. "With a torch I will know my way back, by the way I'm new here!" David declared! They where walking back to camp and they bumped into Chiron, "Where have you been" He said trying to sound angry but failed dramtically. "Sorry we got lost" David replied.
David & Grover
David & Grover
Administrator
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:54 am

"I'm new here, too," replied Alyssa.

They both began walking back to camp. Not long after they were walkng, they bumped into Chiron. "Where have you been?!" Chiron exclaimed. There was a form of anger in both his voice and expression. But his tone softened up.

"We both got lost," Alyssa said, not paying attention to the fact that David had already explained their situation. "You see, I was taking a walk after dinner and he fell asleep. We didn't mean to stay out this late." Her expression was surprisingly calm.

Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by David & Grover Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:56 am

"Um, yeah well I fell asleep and it was extremely dark when I woke up and you may have noticed I fell into a thorn bush and into millions of other things until I found Alyssa, who couldn't find her way back but a torch was all I needed" David also spoke calm! "Hmm well get to your cabins and don't get lost on they way back" Chiron explained. "Sorry!" David replied!
David & Grover
David & Grover
Administrator
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:03 am

"Yes, Chiron," replied Alyssa. "We'll be on our way!" Not soon after that, they were both heading through the forest back towards their cabins.

"So, what cabin are you bunking in?" Alyssa asked David. She was currently in the Hermes cabin. She had only been at camp for a day and she hadn't been claimed by her Olympian parent. Hopefully... she would be claimed soon.
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by David & Grover Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:32 pm

They where walking back through the woods when Alyssa asked "So,what cabin are you bunking in?". "I'm staying at the Hermes cabin, I'm un-claimed!" David replied miserably.
David & Grover
David & Grover
Administrator
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:59 am

"Oh," Alyssa replied blankly. "I am also un-claimed. I've only been here at camp for a day." She smiled a half-hearted grin.

"I don't think it will be so bad if we never get claimed,"Alyssa continued, referring to the tone of David's voice. She thought for a moment. "Since we are in the same cabin, maybe we could become good friends."
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by David & Grover Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:51 pm

"One day here too just got took to camp by Grover and his friends this morning, just in time with monsters trying to eat me for lunch" David tryed to laugh but it didn't work he was still scared by the enourmas monster that tried to kill him. "Hmm I suppose and yeah we might become good friends you never know!" David sighed trying to sound upbeat.
David & Grover
David & Grover
Administrator
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:28 am

Alyssa smiled. At least he was trying to sound confident. They were silent for a few moments. After like two minutes Alyssa offered some candy from her bag of sweets.

"Here...... want a candy?" she offered. "There's too much for me to eat all alone."
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by David & Grover Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:53 am

David thought Alyssa might be quite kind when he got offered a sweet, "Um, Yes please" David replied.
David & Grover
David & Grover
Administrator
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:18 am

He took the sweet and Alyssa took one herself. Soon they began to approach camp.

"We made it!" Alyssa exclaimed.
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by David & Grover Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:57 am

David saw camp and he let off a massive sigh of relief, "We made it" Alyssa exclaimed, David replied "Good"
David & Grover
David & Grover
Administrator
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down