Half Blood RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Claiming Poseidon Daughter
Excellent Strawberries (Open to first) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 3:40 am by Amythist

» Training...yet again (open for all to join)
Excellent Strawberries (Open to first) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:30 am by daughteroftheseagod998

» WaterWader
Excellent Strawberries (Open to first) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:24 am by emiewemy

» Elizabeth Jones
Excellent Strawberries (Open to first) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:10 am by emiewemy

» a bow with celestial bronze tiped arrows
Excellent Strawberries (Open to first) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:59 am by ashplayer

» Claiming Athena Son
Excellent Strawberries (Open to first) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:35 am by ashplayer

» Kelly Stennar
Excellent Strawberries (Open to first) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:53 pm by Kelly Stennar

» mortiferum
Excellent Strawberries (Open to first) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:27 am by Athena

» Cabin of the Underworld (Open)
Excellent Strawberries (Open to first) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:26 am by Alex Jones

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff

Head Admins
Apollo
Grover

Moderators
Poseidon
Percy Jackson
Kaira
Alyssa

Graphic Designers
Kaira

Technicians
Top posters
Apollo (248)
Excellent Strawberries (Open to first) I_vote_lcapExcellent Strawberries (Open to first) I_voting_barExcellent Strawberries (Open to first) I_vote_rcap 
Poseidon (223)
Excellent Strawberries (Open to first) I_vote_lcapExcellent Strawberries (Open to first) I_voting_barExcellent Strawberries (Open to first) I_vote_rcap 
Alyssa (200)
David & Grover (164)
Kaira (120)
Drag (108)
Percy Jackson (103)
Alex Jones (62)
Silena Beauregard (58)
Logan Grey (53)

Affiliates

Toolbar

Credits

Website-Apollo
Graphics and Sidebar-Kaira
Tool Bar- x Nikolia x
Home Page and Redone Theme-Kaira
Host-Forumotions

Excellent Strawberries (Open to first)

2 posters

Go down

Excellent Strawberries (Open to first) Empty Excellent Strawberries (Open to first)

Post by Alyssa Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:43 am

(OOC: Do we have to have the speech in color?)

The ride to the camp wasn't very long. To pass the time, the driver had switched on the radio and gave her a small pack of Ritz Crackers to eat. Alyssa sat silently, listening to the continuous Alternative rock that played. Ocasionally, she nodded her head or shook her head 'no' when she was asked a question. Finally, they arrived and they both stepped out of the car. This doesn't look like much of a camp, Alyssa thought. Ahead of her was a grassy hill. Nothing more than a hill.

"Here you go," the driver said as he handed Alyssa a backpack and her guitar. "To get to the camp you need to go up the hill." Alyssa smiled. "Thank you," she said. She began to walk up the hill and not much later, she was at the top. From there, she could see everything but what stood out to her most were the strawberry fields. The crackers weren't very filling.

With her guitar swung around her back and her backpack in hand she quickly made her way to the fruit, almost bursting into a run. When she got there, she picked one from the plant and placed it in her mouth. It was the best strawberry she had ever tasted.

What had the professor called this camp? she thought while picking another strawberry.
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Excellent Strawberries (Open to first) Empty Re: Excellent Strawberries (Open to first)

Post by David & Grover Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:46 am

(OOC: Yep and may I join in")

"Hi, I guess your new I'm Grover a satyr, you might want to speak to Chiron and Mr.D in the house over there!" Grover said kindly!
David & Grover
David & Grover
Administrator
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Excellent Strawberries (Open to first) Empty Re: Excellent Strawberries (Open to first)

Post by Alyssa Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:04 am

(OOC: Yes you can join.)

The wierdest creature approached Alyssa with a smile on his face. He seemed to be part animal. His bottom half was a goat and the top half of him was human. Strange, thought Alyssa. "Hi, I guess your new. I'm Grover, a satyr. You might want to speak to Chiron and Mr.D in the house over there," he said with a smile on his face.

"Hi," she greeted. "I'm Alyssa Swan," She smiled back. "What exactly is this place? I know it's a camp. One of my teachers sent me here." She wiped the berry juice from her chin.
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by David & Grover Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:37 am

"Hi," she greeted. "I'm Alyssa Swan," She smiled back. "What exactly is this place? I know it's a camp. One of my teachers sent me here." She wiped the berry juice from her chin.

"Oh I though you knew well this is camp half blood and your a demi-god child of a greek god go to that house over there for a better explanation!"
David & Grover
David & Grover
Administrator
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:24 am

(OOC: Is there anyone to be the Character of Chiron or Mr. D? Or should I just make a topic... Sorry, I'm not really familiar with RPG sites that focus on one topic/plot or genre.)

Her eyebrows rose when she heard Grover's answer. Demi-god? There were some strange people, or um, creatures here. She could've also been dreaming. She was probably still in the car. She fell asleep. There was clearly no such thing as a greek god. People stopped believing in them thousands of years ago.

"Okay..." she answered. "I'll do that." Maybe this was one of those good dreams. It wouldn't harm her if she just went along with it.

She picked another strawberry and was on her way to the house where Chiron resided.
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by David & Grover Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:51 pm

(OOC: Um yeah now didn't think about that you'll have to ask one of the admins what you do in this case!)
David & Grover
David & Grover
Administrator
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down