Half Blood RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Claiming Poseidon Daughter
Watching Strawberries Takes Time {Open to first} EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 3:40 am by Amythist

» Training...yet again (open for all to join)
Watching Strawberries Takes Time {Open to first} EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:30 am by daughteroftheseagod998

» WaterWader
Watching Strawberries Takes Time {Open to first} EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:24 am by emiewemy

» Elizabeth Jones
Watching Strawberries Takes Time {Open to first} EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:10 am by emiewemy

» a bow with celestial bronze tiped arrows
Watching Strawberries Takes Time {Open to first} EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:59 am by ashplayer

» Claiming Athena Son
Watching Strawberries Takes Time {Open to first} EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:35 am by ashplayer

» Kelly Stennar
Watching Strawberries Takes Time {Open to first} EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:53 pm by Kelly Stennar

» mortiferum
Watching Strawberries Takes Time {Open to first} EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:27 am by Athena

» Cabin of the Underworld (Open)
Watching Strawberries Takes Time {Open to first} EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:26 am by Alex Jones

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff

Head Admins
Apollo
Grover

Moderators
Poseidon
Percy Jackson
Kaira
Alyssa

Graphic Designers
Kaira

Technicians
Top posters
Apollo (248)
Watching Strawberries Takes Time {Open to first} I_vote_lcapWatching Strawberries Takes Time {Open to first} I_voting_barWatching Strawberries Takes Time {Open to first} I_vote_rcap 
Poseidon (223)
Watching Strawberries Takes Time {Open to first} I_vote_lcapWatching Strawberries Takes Time {Open to first} I_voting_barWatching Strawberries Takes Time {Open to first} I_vote_rcap 
Alyssa (200)
David & Grover (164)
Kaira (120)
Drag (108)
Percy Jackson (103)
Alex Jones (62)
Silena Beauregard (58)
Logan Grey (53)

Affiliates

Toolbar

Credits

Website-Apollo
Graphics and Sidebar-Kaira
Tool Bar- x Nikolia x
Home Page and Redone Theme-Kaira
Host-Forumotions

Watching Strawberries Takes Time {Open to first}

3 posters

Go down

Watching Strawberries Takes Time {Open to first} Empty Watching Strawberries Takes Time {Open to first}

Post by Kaira Fri May 07, 2010 8:40 pm

Claire watched the Dionysus campers closely. She squinted her eyes to see better, observing their movements. She was sitting down on the rich soil with her feet stretched out in front of her, dressed in plain light blue denim-shorts, and a red "Movement" t-shirt. Her socks were folded so that they'd touch her black high-tops.

She pulled her knees to her chest and hugged them as the campers got to work. Claire has never been exposed to this. Work? What was it really? She questioned the word as her fine strands of dirty-blonde hair was being swept away by the wind. Huh... She slightly sighed and wondered who everyone here was.

She knew who she was, of course. Clairene Mirabella Bonnet, child of Monon Bonnet and a God. Claire had no idea who the god was, his name escaped her memory. The child sighed, closing her eyes.

"Gee, what'll I say on job interviews when asked what nationality I am. Oh I'm half French half Greek, and by the way I'm only half human. My father's a god. My future husband will think wrongly of me." She muttered, before turning back to the campers.
Kaira
Kaira
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Back to top Go down

Watching Strawberries Takes Time {Open to first} Empty Re: Watching Strawberries Takes Time {Open to first}

Post by Drag Fri May 28, 2010 2:26 am

Hades was flying over Half Blood disguised as a bird looking for something to do. All of his children seemed busy so he flew down to the Strawberry feild. He turned to his human form and picked a couple of strawberrys.

" Mmmm, I love strawberries " He turned to look if any one was around. He spotted a girl sitting on the grass. She looked tired and angry, just what Hades felt like.

" I hope she isnt a Posieden or Zues, I hate there kids... " He muttered to himself as he started of to her still munching on his strawberries.
Drag
Drag

Back to top Go down

Watching Strawberries Takes Time {Open to first} Empty Re: Watching Strawberries Takes Time {Open to first}

Post by Kaira Fri May 28, 2010 2:30 am

"Mmmm, I love strawberries" Claire was shocked to find a person appear out of no where. She sighed before wondering who the newcomer was. He was munching on the strawberries that the campers planted. She wondered if he was a camp councelor.

He looked at her and started to mumble to himself. Claire felt a bit uncomfortable. Just what was he up to?
Kaira
Kaira
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag Fri May 28, 2010 2:35 am

Hades strode up to here sitting place and ploped down beside her. He was going tp give here a test, to see if she was worthy.

"Hello, Young lady" He said in his kindest voice.

"My name is Sedah, now were not strangers," He smiled "Whats yours?"
Drag
Drag

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira Fri May 28, 2010 2:39 am

"My name is Sedah, now were not strangers," The man who introduced himself as Sedah said. "Whats yours?"

"Uh, I'm Claire." She responded, wondering why the guy was giving her a creepy feeling. She looked up at him, and gave a small smile. She didn't want to be rude and ask him what he was doing here.
Kaira
Kaira
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag Fri May 28, 2010 2:45 am

"Uh, I'm Claire. " She responded.

"What a nice name." He was getting sick of having this big smile on his face, well big for him.

" Im doing a survey for the camp, Ive been asking all the kids this question. " He lied.

"What would you do if the god of the underworld came to you and told you could have anything?" He continued.
Drag
Drag

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira Fri May 28, 2010 6:44 pm

"What would you do if the god of the underworld came to you and told you could have anything?" Sedah said, telling her about his little survey. Claire thought about it for a few seconds before replying.

"I'd probably decline his offer. The god of the underworld wouldn't possibly give me anything without taking my life in return. My knowledge in mythology may be running low, but I know at least that much." She said with a small smile
Kaira
Kaira
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag Sat May 29, 2010 12:30 am

" Very smart Claire, but what if he were to... " He paused. " Threaten her father " He smirked. The sun was going down, it wasnt much time before he would have to leave.
Drag
Drag

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira Sat May 29, 2010 12:33 am

"Then that demigod would have to do something about that..." Claire said, wondering if it was a human father or god father that he meant. Then she figured that he was referring to her.

"Is he going to threaten my father?" She asked him, wondering how he got his sources. She could feel chills run down her spine as she talked to him.
Kaira
Kaira
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag Sat May 29, 2010 12:40 am

" It depends on your answer. " He whispered as he turned into his true form. " Become my child! " He yelled surounding them with fire so she could not escape.
Drag
Drag

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira Sat May 29, 2010 12:48 am

"It depends on your answer." Sedah said before transforming. "Become my child!" He yelled and enclosed the both of them with fire.

"Become your...child?" Claire was startled by that question and she was scared on what to say right now. Father, help me please... She mentally signaled, but she figured he couldn't do anything.

"If I become your...child...You'd leave my father alone, right?" She stuttered, obviously scared.
Kaira
Kaira
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by David & Grover Sat May 29, 2010 12:51 am

"Maia(Or whatever it is)" Grover said quickly and with his flying shoes he flys in the ring of fire and shouts "Grab on my leg quick".
David & Grover
David & Grover
Administrator
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira Sat May 29, 2010 12:53 am

"How do I know I could trust you?" Claire asked, but didn't hesitate. She grabbed on to the guy's leg.
Kaira
Kaira
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by David & Grover Sat May 29, 2010 12:55 am

"I'm grover I helped Pery Jackson on his quest to the underworld and several other quests, trust me now?" Grover says as he speeds away from hades!

Last edited by Grover on Sat May 29, 2010 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
David & Grover
David & Grover
Administrator
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag Sat May 29, 2010 12:55 am

" Its Claire you idiot! " He yelled as he threw a fireball at the flying satyr. " Your ruining it! " He screamed as he grabbed Claires leg.
Drag
Drag

Back to top Go down

Post by David & Grover Sat May 29, 2010 12:58 am

"AHH!, Hot Hot Hot" Grover exclaimed, he throws his shoes to Claire, "Put them on you can get away from almost anything" Grover shouted as he starts to become roasted goat!
David & Grover
David & Grover
Administrator
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira Sat May 29, 2010 1:01 am

Claire was back on the ground and Grover threw his shoes to her. She didn't know what to do at this point. She was getting confused. If she ran away, he'd still take her father.

"I give up..." She said, hanging her head, refusing to have her father threatened.
Kaira
Kaira
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by David & Grover Sat May 29, 2010 1:03 am

Grover shouts "Good luck" As he runs off to the lake before he gets cooked!
David & Grover
David & Grover
Administrator
 Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag Sat May 29, 2010 1:10 am

" My plan is complete! " He yelled as he started to turn into a dragon. " Get on Claire! Right now! " He said as if he was her father. " Or have you changed your mind? " He pulled out a picture of her human father and a picture of the sun as he turned back into his human form. He ingulfed them in flames. " So what is it Claire? "
Drag
Drag

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira Sat May 29, 2010 1:16 am

"I won't change my mind. My father's life is at stake here." Claire said bravely. She loved her human father with all her heart and soul. She breathed in heavily with a sigh. She had two wonderfully amazing fathers and would sell her soul to the devil for the both of them.
Kaira
Kaira
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag Sat May 29, 2010 1:21 am

Claire jumped on his back and they started towards Hollywood.
" You will have a wonderfull life in the underworld Hey insured her as they soared over Camp Half Blood. "
Drag
Drag

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira Sat May 29, 2010 1:23 am

"As long as my father is okay...." Claire whispered as they soared over Camp Halfblood. She didn't like the feeling of going to hell. She was just claimed by her real father. She sighed as they almost reached the underworld.
Kaira
Kaira
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down