Half Blood RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Claiming Poseidon Daughter
Bored...(Open to all who want) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 3:40 am by Amythist

» Training...yet again (open for all to join)
Bored...(Open to all who want) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:30 am by daughteroftheseagod998

» WaterWader
Bored...(Open to all who want) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:24 am by emiewemy

» Elizabeth Jones
Bored...(Open to all who want) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:10 am by emiewemy

» a bow with celestial bronze tiped arrows
Bored...(Open to all who want) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:59 am by ashplayer

» Claiming Athena Son
Bored...(Open to all who want) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:35 am by ashplayer

» Kelly Stennar
Bored...(Open to all who want) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:53 pm by Kelly Stennar

» mortiferum
Bored...(Open to all who want) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:27 am by Athena

» Cabin of the Underworld (Open)
Bored...(Open to all who want) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:26 am by Alex Jones

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff

Head Admins
Apollo
Grover

Moderators
Poseidon
Percy Jackson
Kaira
Alyssa

Graphic Designers
Kaira

Technicians
Top posters
Apollo (248)
Bored...(Open to all who want) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBored...(Open to all who want) - Page 2 I_voting_barBored...(Open to all who want) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Poseidon (223)
Bored...(Open to all who want) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBored...(Open to all who want) - Page 2 I_voting_barBored...(Open to all who want) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Alyssa (200)
David & Grover (164)
Kaira (120)
Drag (108)
Percy Jackson (103)
Alex Jones (62)
Silena Beauregard (58)
Logan Grey (53)

Affiliates

Toolbar

Credits

Website-Apollo
Graphics and Sidebar-Kaira
Tool Bar- x Nikolia x
Home Page and Redone Theme-Kaira
Host-Forumotions

Bored...(Open to all who want)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bored...(Open to all who want) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bored...(Open to all who want)

Post by Percy Jackson Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:08 am

(you can be the co-escapee I don't care. I'll start it now)

It was past curfew, and Will knew everyone was asleep. He quietly got out of his bunk bed, packed his things into a backpack, opened the window of the cabin, and climbed out of cabin number 3.

When he got out, Will closed the window and silently snuck his way toward the beach in the cover of the forest.

Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson

Back to top Go down

Bored...(Open to all who want) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bored...(Open to all who want)

Post by Alyssa Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:57 am

Danny was going to escape that night. She had already packed a backpack and climbed out of bed. Kris was sound asleep. Soon, she would be away from that goody-two shoes sister of hers.

When she exited the cabin, she took one last glance in the mirror. She looked different. The green streaks in her hair were washed away and her punk style was toned down. She didn't look like her sister, she looked like Danny.

Outside, she saw someone run into the forest. She followed him and once he was back in sight she threw a nun-chuck at the tree in front of him. It was stuck in the bark. "Will?" she asked.
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Jackson Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:00 am

He stopped as soon as he heard the nunchuck hit the tree "Crap!" he whispered. He turned and saw her "What are you doing?! You're gonna get me busted!" he whispered as loud as he could.
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:05 am

"I'm sneaking away from camp..." Danny whispered back. "What are you doing here?" She retrieved her bronze nun-chuck from the tree and clipped it to her belt.
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Jackson Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:06 am

"I'm getting out of this place too. Now be quiet, otherwise I have no chance of getting out of here." and he continued running silently through the forest.
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:41 am

"Okay... gods!" Danny whispered. After everything was silent again Danny "accidently" stepped on a twig.

"Oops..." she said sarcastically.
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Jackson Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:13 am

Will's hand shot to cover her mouth, then he put his index finger from his free hand up to his lips. Then they kept running, instead of going to Poseidon way and going to the beach, they snuck into the stables where he talked to the horses that awoke when they came in to calm down.

When they did, Will got two pegasi, handed the rains of one to Danny, and he took one for himself. They led them out of the stables before mounting them. "Ready?" he whispered to Danny.
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jones Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:13 am

Alex was practicing his Meditation upside down on a tree. Then he heard two voices. On sounded like will and the other Like Danny. He jumped down from the tree and stood up "Well well well...."

((I thought this would be cool))
Alex Jones
Alex Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Jackson Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:33 am

(nice man! I like it!)

Will got off his pegasus and whispered "Hey, shut up! You're gonna get us busted!"
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:17 pm

"Yeah! Be quiet!" Danny snapped. "What... are you like trying to get someone in trouble? Is there anybody out here with you...?"
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jones Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:44 pm

Alex looked confused. "Nah theres no one with me....." He said. "Hey look Will sorry about the fight Eralier man...... I just wasnt feeling right.." Alex said. He would normally would not give him a aplogie unless Alex had hurt Will. But Alex tried his best not too.... "You guys sneaking outta camp eh?"
Alex Jones
Alex Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Jackson Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:04 am

Will nodded "No hard feelings, man, and yea, we're getting out of here! Now either shut up and go back to your cabin, or grab a pegasus and come with us"
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jones Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:48 am

Alex shrugged his shoulders. "K'ay" Alex said and grabbed a Pegasus. "Lets do this."He said.
Alex Jones
Alex Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Jackson Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:34 am

"Be quiet, if we're too loud they;ll send some monsters on us orsomething, like Harpies...let's go" he hopped onto his pegasus and smacked the reigns then it took off galloping, soon spreading its wings and soaring toward Thalia's pine
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:13 pm

"So.. where are we going?" Dannay asked as she tried to keep hold of the pegasi's reigns.
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jones Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:54 pm

Alex had rode a Pegasus before. "Where are we going..."
Then he remembered his sword was left in the cabin. But inside the backpack he had there was a gold necklace with a dark red ruby and touching that ruby there would be his sonic hell sword.
Alex Jones
Alex Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Jackson Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:29 pm

"We're not just leaving camp...we're leaving the state of new york. We have to, otherwise we have high chances of being found by other demi-gods"
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:07 am

"Oh..... then we should go someplace like the U.K. or maybe France," Danny exclaimed. She had never been outside of New York.
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Jackson Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:50 am

"We'll sort that out once we're a good distance away from here. Its only a matter of time before they relize that three children of the big three are missing"
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silena Beauregard Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:20 pm

(Can I still join, please? I'll delete my post if not)

Silena walked out from the stable while in the darkness polishing some of the pegasi's hooves. She saw Percy and Danny, sneaking away from camp. As fast as she could, she rode out gracefully with her white pegasus and gave chase, finally catching up in front of them and stopping them on their tracks.

"What are you doing in the middle of the night?," she exclaimed in a shrill pitch. "Someone might see you!".
Silena Beauregard
Silena Beauregard

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jones Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:52 pm

Alex looked to his side and saw Silena.

"Silena crap what are you doing here!" He said.

Alex wanted to tell Will that his mom would take them. Even though she traveled everywhere in the world.
Alex Jones
Alex Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Jackson Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:15 am

Will saw her too "Oh come on!" he said "How many people are going to run into us!?"
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:17 am

"I don't know..... maybe you should just go back to your cabin, Silena," Danny remarked. "There are already enough people here and we don't need you."
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Jackson Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:19 am

"No" Will said "She saw us. She has to come now"
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silena Beauregard Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:41 pm

"Hmph... Go back to my cabin? Those Hermes kids keep stealing my things. Hard decision considering you're running away. I'll go with you," Silena remarked as she raised her head.

(If you really don't want me in you can inform me)
Silena Beauregard
Silena Beauregard

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Jackson Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:19 pm

"Even if you didn't want to come. We would have had to knock you out. Because you saw us, and you would have gone to tell Chiron and Mr. D. Now let's go, I'm sick of this place. Seven years in this place makes it feel like prison" he said and flew ahead.
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Silena Beauregard Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:23 pm

Sirene shrugged and bolted away with Percy. She hated the time-span for Claiming. And her life was miserable in the Hermes cabin. She signaled the others to come along.
Silena Beauregard
Silena Beauregard

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Jackson Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:40 pm

Soon they were all well out of New York City. Will and his pegasus rested on top of a tall building "Ahhhh! Finally out of that disgusting place!" he said "Thank the gods!
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2